You are NOT a suitable candidate for this procedure if you are:
* Pregnant or nursing
* History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring
* Diabetic (require doctor's clearance)
* Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
* Viral infections and/or diseases
* Pacemaker or major heart problems
* Organ transplant
* Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
* Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
* Botox in the past 30 days
* Accutane in the past year
* Heart conditions, Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure, Poor general health.
* Any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system / healing would make you NOT a good candidate for micropigmentation procedures.
* If you are a frequent smoker, your pigment may fade sooner.
* If you have little to no existing hair, your tattoo will appear more 2 dimensional than those clients who have more hair naturally.
* If you are iron deficient or Anemic, your pigment may fade sooner and bleeding/bruising may occur during and after the procedure.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have a previously tattooed area and are interested in a cover-up/re-work, you MUST email a clear photo PRIOR to booking your appointment. I cannot guarantee results for cases such as these and must approve that your area is workable. In some cases where the previous work is too dark, dense, discolored, or large, tattoo removal will be highly recommended before we begin the cover-up/re-work. Previously tattooed areas and cover-ups will almost always require additional touch-ups for best results and will be charged accordingly.
* Please Call to schedule your appointment 408-722-8490